[The Georgia Negro] Number of Negro students taking the various courses of study offered in Georgia schools
W.E.B. Du Bois and Atlanta University students
Title: [The Georgia Negro] Number of Negro students taking the various courses of study offered in Georgia schools.
Summary: Bar graph shows the number of African American students enrolled in various educational programs, with the largest number enrolled in industrial programs.
Contributor Names: Du Bois, W. E. B. (William Edward Burghardt), 1868-1963.
Created / Published: [ca. 1900]
- Exposition universelle--(1900 :--Paris, France)--Exhibitions & displays
- African Americans--Economic & social conditions--Georgia--1890-1900
- African Americans--Education--Georgia--1890-1900- Demography--1890-1900
Genre: Diagrams--1890-1900, Drawings--Color--1890-1900
- Title from LOT 11931, no. 1; part title from item.
- Chart prepared by Du Bois for the Negro Exhibit of the American Section at the Paris Exposition Universelle in 1900 to show the economic and social progress of African Americans since emancipation.
- The microfilm surrogate is available in the Prints & Photographs Reading Room.
- Forms part of: Daniel Murray collection (Library of Congress).
- Original materials filed in PR 12 under LOT 11931.
Medium: 1 drawing : ink and watercolor ; 710 x 560 mm (board)
Call Number/Physical Location: LOT 11931, no. 17
Repository: Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA dcu http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.print